Millennium Bible Institute exists to serve the educational needs of individuals who may be unable to relocate to pursue thier Biblical educational goals. The belief of freedom of choice is further exemplified in the overt effort to avoid forcing any one denominational doctrine upon students. The gospel of the of the Lord Jesus Christ is a message of hope, healing, and freedom. Many who have experienced the liberating power of this gospel have answered God’s call to the ministry.
The faculty at Millennium Bible Institute perceives our mission to be the directing of the student through a maze of relevant knowledge to his/her declared goal of achievement. The faculty has endeavored to design courses to meet the following objectives.
- Development of a systematic method of problem solving based on logical and Godly principals.
- Development of an attitude of academic excellence.
- Thirst for knowledge and hunger for spiritual truth and correct doctrine.
- Respect for the truth, both demonstrable and Divinely revealed.
- Acute awareness of Creator/creation relationship.